Monday, May 2, 2011

New Website

Creating a new shopping cart takes time, but we are making head-waves..I am loving the new cart I am working with, it's easy to upload and more options then the older website offered upon check out. Faster check out as well, which I do enjoy and love for customers :)

We only have the "Shop" cart up right now, but you are free to take a look around and see for yourself some new products that we have added.

I plan on as well doing blogs about some of the crafts I do inside my studio. Taking pictures of the steps so you can feel free to follow along and try a craft on your own or with friends. Plus sewing crafts that I come up with as well. Which will be so much fun to give a try as well.

Thanks for reading and following,
Sherri


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...