Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Saying Goodbye to the old website of Baby Huggables


Yesterday we took down Baby Huggables website, with in seconds the website had vanished into thin air as if it had never been online since May of 2007... 

It's time to move on to a brand new website that will offer an easier way for customers to shop and check out. Building such a site is not an easy task. I am already going through a withdraw period. 

Might sound silly to say those words, as it was just a website.... But most of the pictures that were visible on my website, were of one of my grand baby, little Guido and even Kristina (who modeled for me over the years) were saved and tucked away into a folder now on my computer. 

It's time to move forward to a much easier and quicker shopping cart, process orders more faster and keep up with the time of the electronic world today. I hear those words echoing; if it ain't broke don't fix it, if it's damaged replace it, if it is broken, time for a new one !

Still, there is sadness to be said in missing what use to be and a scare of what is to come.. 

So make sure you stay tuned in as I get ready to display a brand new Baby Huggables website, with a lightening speed shopping cart, easier view all photo's and a fun way to shop from home.. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...