Friday, April 15, 2011

Felt Spaghetti, So yummies fun

Guido has been playing with the felt food

He said, this Creation is my son. Today is his birthday and we are having a huge big party. !

Notice his one thumb up.

He has not given this creation a name as of yet, he just refers to him as his "Son". He has played with him for days now.

I decided to try one more felt food offering lots of colors and this is what I came up with.


Yum, a bowl full of felt pasta's. Red, Green and White pasta no doubt.

Green is Guido's favorite color, so I try to incorporate this color into everything for him that I make or create. So you probably will be seeing many green things...

He has been pretending to eat the pasta which is great for him to get the feeling of being able to eat things that he normally can't other wise try. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...