Monday, April 11, 2011

Zwippy the Pillow Pet

Zwippy 
              Zwippy the Friendly Monster  Pet

My little boy wanted something that he could snuggle up with during the night. Seems that he has trouble sleeping and has since around 3 months old. He just can't make it through a single night. 

I have tried the sprays for ghost and although, I had high hopes that the spray would work, it just didn't. 

I decided that he needed something with big eye's that could watch for things at night. I made him soft with fleece. Long arms that could wrap around him for the nights when he does not want to be alone. Inside is stuffed with a hypo allergenic stuffing. Big bright circles and a very happy mouth. 

I will be making these for Easter Gifts as I know about 5 very cute grand babies that would as well love Zwippy and give him or her a very cozy home and lots of night time cuddles. 
My son with his own Zwippy 

I am going to just assume from the picture of my little boy that he really does love Zwippy and will enjoy his company at night while trying to sleep alone. But more then likely Zwippy will end up in bed with me along with my son. 

He took the hands and wanted to make them clap, you can see from this photo that he is all smiles. 

It's been a long time since I have a really good sleep through the night. I am hoping that Zwippy does the trick to bring comfort. 

If you would like to order a Zwippy for your little one. I will have these up on my website very soon in green and pink and maybe blue. 

Thanks for reading and I hope you will return tomorrow to see what else I have been doing inside my studio. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...