Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summer time Wedding

Not too long ago an ol friend; Tracy called upon me to create some yellow tutu's for her daughters wedding. 

Inside my studio, I relished at the opportunity in making these adorable tutu's for the wedding. There is nothing more adorable then a little girl wearing a tutu, especially for a beautiful wedding. 

Please enjoy these photo's of the beautiful wedding plus the little yellow birds that I created out of an old book. 

Tracy is an avid reader of my blog.. Thank you Tracy for contacting me to help with your daughters wedding. The pictures are simply gorgeous and your daughter is stunningly beautiful, like her mamma ♥





1 comment:

Finding Charm said...

What a fun wedding. I bet the girls loved the tutus.
The birds are neat too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...